Freebie Friday: Earth Day Bookmarks

This still may be in time for some of you, or can be saved away for next year! I realized last night I didn't have a freebie for Friday *gasp* and then quickly thought of bookmarks and Earth Day and whipped them up using KPM Doodles and The 3 AM Teacher's clip art. Thanks ladies!




You can grab them at my TN store.

I'm not sure who I'm subbing for today. I'm supposed to be music today and Monday, but one of my teacher buddies, my almost birthday twin (I'm a day older), called me last night and told me her Grandma in Mexico passed away (kind of expected but still sad) and she was flying out that night. She talked with the secretary and I'm thinking I might be placed there because the sub yesterday that covered her wasn't a good fit in kindergarten. She warned me there may not be lesson plans but gave me a low down. Plus the teacher next door is one of the best kinder teachers I know, so I have her.

Happy Friday everyone!
Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your friends' Grandma's passing...bless! I hope that whichever class you have, you have a wonderful day!! Thank you so much for the Earth Day bookmarks, my kiddies will LOVE them! Our term 2 starts 2 days after Earth Day, but I am going to make our first day back all about it...so these are just wonderful, I can't wait ti use them...THANK YOU!!
    Tina
    Good Morning Mrs Rubie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! They moved me to kinder and even though I had no lesson plans, it all worked out :) Glad you can use the bookmarks!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing!

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good day. Here's the link to my giveaway that you're a part of. Thanks again for helping me out.
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/04/200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me happy notes!

Back to Top