Liebster Loving

I know, I'm breaking the rule about not posting a blog more than once a day, but I got an award lol :)

Stacy from 2nd Grade Paradise awarded me with the Liebster Award!



The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules are:

*copy and paste the award on your blog

*thank the giver and link back to them

*reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
My top 5 are:

-Terri's Teaching Treasures
-Teaching Tales
-Teaching Fashionista
-Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures
-Chickadee Jubilee

Whew, it was kind of hard to find 5 because most everyone I follow has over 200 lol :)
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the award! :0) I just added your button on to my blog! Good luck in my contest! Fingers crossed!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I just gave it to you too! Here's my post about it. http://ateachersbagoftricks.blogspot.com/
    I think you deserve it double. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's fine Lisa, double the loving :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry miss t ! I know I posted a comment thanking you for the award!!! But i can't find it !!! Well..... Thanks a whole bunch! Love your blog too! Love that whole bear sharing idea.. Very cute! What did you do with the ornament exchange I'm so curious?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Melissa :)

    Well one friend is in charge and picked who was sending what where. This year was more secret than last year. In the beginning we posted our likes/dislikes and then got assigned a person. We could refer to the list if we needed to.

    Worked out great as one person didn't like a certain color, or one person collected a certain style and didn't want modern ornaments. As we recieved our ornament, we posted a pic of it and thanked our 'santa'. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me happy notes!

Back to Top